Picture the Scottish Highlands mist rolling in over a mountainous landscape, add to that a touch of Africa and find yourself on a farm in the country only 7,5 km from popular Dullstroom, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Cpirit Country Haven is a beautiful, tranquil farm set in a mountainous region with stone-clad self catering cottages. The spring fed trout dams provide exclusive fly fishing while the seasonal harvest of peaches and walnuts provide a perfect setting for a picnic in the orchard. Cpirit Country Haven is enjoyed for the peace and tranquility the farm stay offers.
Experience fresh country air and enjoy the charm of lounging next to crackling fireplaces. Quality linen, towels and furnishings are provided, and cottages have fully equipped kitchenettes. The self catering farm can accommodate up to 28 guests - accommodation for couples up to large groups.
Cpirit also has a covered outdoor lapa with fireplace ideal for entertaining large groups. Accommodation consists of "The Barn House", two "fisherman's cottages" and the original farmhouse is converted into four Farmhouse studio -suites. Three dams stocked with Rainbow trout for fly fishing.
The Barn House
FUNCTIONS, CONFERENCING & WEDDINGS
Cpirit’s function venue “Cpirit Country Shed” offers a unique and beautiful country experience for any celebration of a special occasion or corporate break away.
GENERAL FARM INFORMATION
- All units are serviced every day, except Easter Sunday and Christmas day. Sundays and other public holidays between 10am – 2pm.
- Children welcome in Fisherman’s Cottages and Barn House. Children are only allowed in Farmhouse studios if all 4 units are booked by the same party.
- 7,5 km dirt road (and 1km farm road) – while normal vehicles can make the trip, we highly recommend high clearance vehicles.
- No TV’s in the units (Cpirit Country Haven loves family time!)
- No pets or quad bikes allowed.